Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dax McCarty from Washington

McCarty also had good and bad moments with Schellas Hyndman, at the end they team up together reaching out their first finals./McCarty tembién tuvo sus buenos y malos momentos con su entrenador, al final ambos se unieron y lograron su primera final.
Dax McCarty's 5 years with FC Dallas had its good and bad moments. His injuries earlier in his FC Dallas career kept him from regular playing time and times, he was not on the same page with Coach Schellas. But in the end, he showed his immense quality as a player and is leaving good memories for his fans. Now with DC United the midfielder, Dax gives us his first interview.
Dax McCarty estuvo con FC Dallas por 5 años donde tuvo sus buenos y malos momentos. Sus lesiones no lo ayudaron a estar presente en cada uno de los partidos, algunas veces fueron sus actitudes. Pero al final de la temporada, la mejor del equipo, demostró el gran jugador que es dejando buenos recuerdos a sus seguidorres. Ahora el mediocampista de DC United nos dice sus primeras reacciones.
TFG:After 5 years belonging to your first prefessional team how does it feel to be in a new club? Después de peretenecer 5 años a tu primer equipo porfesional como se siente estar en un nuevo club?
DM: My first 5 years in the league have been very special to me. Being able to stay in Dallas for that amount of time definitely helped me grow as a player. I made a lot of friends out in Dallas, and I am truly blessed to be able to say I had a successful 5 years in Dallas. That being said, I couldn't be more excited to be joining DC United. Coming into a new team will be a weird feeling at first, but after the first couple of days I fully expect it to feel like I have been around for a while. The organization is first class and I am just looking forward to getting started/ Mis primero 5 años en la liga han sido muy especiales para mi. Estando en Dallas por ese monto de tiempo definitivamente me ayudó a crecer como jugador. Tengo muchos amigos allá y me siento verdaderamente bendecido al decir que he tenido 5 exitosos años en Dallas. Dicho eso no podía estar más entusiasmado unirme al DC United. Será algo raro al comienzo el estar en un nuevo equipo, pero después de unos dias espero sentirme como que he estado por un tiempo. La organización es de primera clase y yo solamente estoy esperando comenzar.
TFG: You have seen players come and go but seeing yourself in the same situation what were your firsts thoughts?/Tú has visto ir y venir jugadores pero viéndote en esa misma situación que pensaste?
DM: When the trade first happened, I had an initial feeling of shock. You never go into any offseason expecting to leave a team, especially one that you have been a part of for so long, so when it happened I was a little caught offguard. After it all sunk in, I was very happy and excited for the future./Cuando pasó la transferencia incialmente me sentí consternado. Uno nunca se vaa una pos-temporada esperando dejar el equipo, especialmente uno del que has sido parte por mucho tiempo, osea cuando eso pasó me tomó descuidado. Después que todo se calmó me sentí contento por el futuro que me espera.
TFG: With Dallas you reached your first MLS finals, can you describe those moments and what happened when you returned to Frisco?/Con Dallas alcanzaste tu primera final de MLS, puedes describir esos momentos y lo que pasó después cuando retornaste a Frisco?
DM: Reaching the MLS cup final was an experience I will never forget. The guys in Dallas were like brothers to me so to reach the heights we reached this year was a great feeling. Unfortunately, the game didn't turn out how we wanted, but it was still a fantastic accomplishment that myself and my former team should be very proud of./Alcanzar la final de copa MLS será una experiencia que nunca olkidaré. Los muchachos allá en Dallas fueron como hermanos para mi, por eso llegar a lo máximo todos juntos fue grandioso.
TFG:What are your personal goals with a new and young coach?/Cuales son tus metas personales con un nuevo y joven entrenador?
DM: My goals for this year are very simple: help lead DC back to the playoffs. That is my number 1 goal and one that I think is very attainable considering the talent that we have on the roster. Personally, I just hope to build on my play in the playoffs this past year and continue to get better each day with my new team. / Mis metas son simples: ayudar a DC volver a los playoffs. Esa es mi meta número uno la misma que pienso es muy alcanzable considerando el talento que tenemos en nuestra lista. Personalmente, espero superar mi juego de los playoffs de este año y continuar mejorando cada dia en mi nuevo equipo.
TFG:What are your plans for the rest of the year? Some players look for another team to work with, is it that your case?/Cuales son tus planes para el resto del año?.Algunos jugadores buscan equipo para preparase es ese tu caso?
DM: My plans for the rest of the year are to just relax and recover in Florida from a long season. I want to make sure I am fresh for preseason, so kicking my legs up and resting is the main plan. I also plan to spend a lot of time with family since it is difficult to see them as much as I want during the season./ Mis planes son solamente relajarme y recobrarme de una larga temporada, lo hago en Florida. Quiero asegurarme estar fresco para la pre-temporada dejando mis piernas relajadas, descanso es mi plan principal. También quiero pasar mucho tiempo con mi familia porque es muy difícil hacerl durante la temporada.
Interview done with cooperation of DC United PR department./Entrevista realizada con cooperación del departamente de prensa del DC United.

No comments:

Post a Comment